Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
my blog info : this blog is created for all of you who is the fan of mine to read and get updated about my daily life schedule. no criticism is allowed as this is my blog, its up to me to write what i like. you dislike it? i don't need yur opinion, you cant just fuck off :]
my profile : my name is ratna emellia tang. 18 since 01 march 2010. im mixed chinese and boyanese. currently attach with allip alfiano baby. however, im a lesbian and his just my cover-up :x oups!
my wishlist : i want to last forever with my prince heart, i want my nokia n8 turqoise, i want a big teddy bear so that i can hug when i can't sleep at night, i want a new pair of adidas shoe :]


Affiliates!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 12:57 AM

hey hey. just get back home actually. have a satisfied day with baby actually :)
anw, these days, i can feel the changes in baby. seriously. after the incident in the hospital, he change. and i love him now. im so happy tonite but because of one sentence, im shurks!
i saw a super 4 motorbike n i was like, woah! den he said to me next year [x2] . so i was like, sure bo? and this sentence next hurts me to the core. ''tak tau u dapat naik ke tak ah.'' i was so sad and hurt but baby actually said that he was joking. gosh. den i ask him whether his starting to love me more and more now, and happily he said yes but frankly, im taking it slow now. very slow. kla i better get going. wanna eat and play with my babhy bum bum. also texting my baby boncet now. i love you baby boncet so much. very much. wait for our dogs okay baby :)

Love You,
Emellia Lullaby