Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
my blog info : this blog is created for all of you who is the fan of mine to read and get updated about my daily life schedule. no criticism is allowed as this is my blog, its up to me to write what i like. you dislike it? i don't need yur opinion, you cant just fuck off :]
my profile : my name is ratna emellia tang. 18 since 01 march 2010. im mixed chinese and boyanese. currently attach with allip alfiano baby. however, im a lesbian and his just my cover-up :x oups!
my wishlist : i want to last forever with my prince heart, i want my nokia n8 turqoise, i want a big teddy bear so that i can hug when i can't sleep at night, i want a new pair of adidas shoe :]


Affiliates!
Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 3:03 PM

jyeah! at last im released from hospital. after 7th days of imprisonment, i feel so fresh! hahahah! anw, baby fetch me from hospital just now. before i go, i hug suzana tight. she is transfering to imh later. i hug her tight to give her the strength. im sure gonna miss her. also, i promise her to mit her soon there. :) then, salam karim's sister [aslin] before proceeding home. baby sent me up to my house. went in and mit abg and ayah. haha, both of them recognized each other la seh! and abg also know abg razi, dum dum brother in law. im so happy. glad that dum dum is the first boyfriend to have know all my family members. :) i hope both of us can go through all obstacle together through our relationship :) amin. now, im assure, and so does he, that his not loving me because of sympathy nor scared that im going to do stupid stuff, but he actually love me cause he want us to be a real thing in future. teehee. may god bless us in having this relationship. amin.

putri cinta isabella.
putra qalifah hairullah.

im waiting for you babyloves .

emellia lullaby love allip alfiano so much