Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
my blog info : this blog is created for all of you who is the fan of mine to read and get updated about my daily life schedule. no criticism is allowed as this is my blog, its up to me to write what i like. you dislike it? i don't need yur opinion, you cant just fuck off :]
my profile : my name is ratna emellia tang. 18 since 01 march 2010. im mixed chinese and boyanese. currently attach with allip alfiano baby. however, im a lesbian and his just my cover-up :x oups!
my wishlist : i want to last forever with my prince heart, i want my nokia n8 turqoise, i want a big teddy bear so that i can hug when i can't sleep at night, i want a new pair of adidas shoe :]


Affiliates!
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 3:29 PM

This is my 4th day in hospital. All due to gastric. The pain come and goes. 2 days baby actually accompany me and tonight, most probably yes again. Im so glad that he actually spare his time with me when i really need him. Thanks god and i hope this will remain. I will still do my best to give him as much time as possible. Anw, 2 days back, baby fb account was hacked. And therefore, he get a lil tension. I miss him. And i miss home badly. Very tired in hospital. Can't wait for baby to come too. Also, thanks to Rina and Karim for the late night visit. Really appreciate it so much. As for now, im going to wait for baby to come. 9 more hours to go. Baby is helping Yazid to move house and after that, his going to work. Also, im actually kinda upset with baby. I caught him red handed texting a girl. Sigh, but i know that i got to be strong. Very strong. Since baby did not give me attitude, and also he said that she is his 'member' , so i will trust his words. I love him, and that means, i have to sacrifice a lil of my feelings.

Love you baby boy,
Can't wait to have Putri Cinta Issabella with you bucuk :)

Emellia Lullaby