Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
my blog info : this blog is created for all of you who is the fan of mine to read and get updated about my daily life schedule. no criticism is allowed as this is my blog, its up to me to write what i like. you dislike it? i don't need yur opinion, you cant just fuck off :]
my profile : my name is ratna emellia tang. 18 since 01 march 2010. im mixed chinese and boyanese. currently attach with allip alfiano baby. however, im a lesbian and his just my cover-up :x oups!
my wishlist : i want to last forever with my prince heart, i want my nokia n8 turqoise, i want a big teddy bear so that i can hug when i can't sleep at night, i want a new pair of adidas shoe :]


Affiliates!
Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 12:30 AM

gosh after 6 days of struggling since last friday night, at last, im warded! [hate it like shit!]
went to millenia walk at 12+pm cux i just can't tolerate with my friend eerah attitude.
3rd day and late again. haiyo. went there to also teach her clear details about our chocolate.
tried eating brownies and also drank chocolate caramel ice shake. and threw up everything.
can't tahan and so went back to macpherson and forced to go to blk 67 clinic.
end up, no reference letter, was asked to go to cgh straight. den later part, change plan.
me and kak noni take cab to ttsh emergency place.
was so fucked up with the doctor til i got to get up from my wheelchair to talk to the nurse!
den proceed to mit doctor and get injections n something in my ass.. hahaha.
get discharge and then.. get back in cux my tummy painful.
got extra painkiller den vomitted everything and end up in ward.
gosh and now im blogging waiting for love to come with fries and drink plus sweater and charger :)
night people